Fractals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the meeting place for ForsakenRO's Fractals guild.

4 posters

Introduce yourself!

Wild Wolf Joerger
    Wild Wolf Joerger
    Admin

Introduce yourself! Empty Introduce yourself!

Post by Wild Wolf Joerger Fri May 13, 2016 2:34 pm

Hey everyone! Welcome to Fractals! This is where you get to introduce yourself to the guild! Please participate or you will have orc face forever.

A little about me:
    My real name is Zach, I'm 22, I'm from Michigan USA, and I am currently a fourth year student at Michigan State University where I am majoring in Food Science. I love the field and am very interested in the science of brewing beverages. I am very fond of the outdoors and spend as much time out in the woods as possible.

RO History:
    I believe I started playing RO when I was in the 5th or 6th grade, so around 2004-2005. I never played any official servers and have always hopped around higher rate private servers. I spent a good 4 years playing NamelessRO (which has been offline since late 2009 I think), and am almost 100% positive that it is the server [GM]Genesis used to be a GM on. Genesis mentions in the fRO GM Q&A that Forsaken was a popular guild on NLRO and that a lot of the founding members of fRO were from that guild. I have distinct memories of competing against and eventually fighting for that guild during WoE's on NLRO and vaguely remember something about NLRO players founding a new server when NLRO was going to go offline. In fact, the reason I joined fRO in the first place was because of its striking similarity to NLRO! I wonder if this is some kind of a spiritual successor to my old server and definitely need to talk to Genesis about this lol.
    My latest experience with RO is from two years ago where I was active on InertiaRO throughout the summer. I'm still a bit rusty but hopefully it'll all come back to me sooner than later!
    OculusImpetus
    OculusImpetus

Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by OculusImpetus Sat May 14, 2016 12:51 am

im miles ign: Oculus Impetus
    GentleCare

Post by GentleCare Tue May 17, 2016 11:01 am

Hi Im Gentle Care... Im just new.. sry if i ask alot Smile
    yCast

Post by yCast Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:40 pm

Hello i'm yCast new here

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 pm